Aesthetic archwires for an invisible appearance of orthodontic appliances, ideal for use with aesthetic brackets.
- Super Elastic NitaniumÂ® Tooth Tone archwires have a plastic, friction-reducing, tooth-coloured coating that blends with natural dentition and ceramic, plastic and composite brackets.
- Stain and crack resistant, maintains its original colour over time.
- Displays the same characteristics as non-aesthetic Super Elastic Archwires, including moderate, consistent force for efficient tooth movement, resiliency with high flexibility, and responsiveness to chilling (45-60áµ’F/7.2-15.6áµ’C).
- Micro-Coated Bio-KinetixÂ® Thermal archwires have a bright, white coating on the labial side of the wire, while the entire width of the wire is in metal, to enhance aesthetics.
- Excellent shape integrity and memory for a heat activated archwire, with easy ligation at room temperature.
- Ideal in significantly crowded cases.
- Slightly lower forces than the Bio-KinetixÂ® Plusâ„¢ Thermally Activated NitaniumÂ® Archwires.