Stainless Steel Archwires
Stainless steel archwires are specifically designed for use with the Straight Archwire Technique. Stainless steel archwires may be used throughout the entire treatment, but are best suited for mid-to-late stages of treatment. A special alloy in the archwire provides maximum spring while minimizing fracturing.
Stainless Steel Archwires are:
- Pre-heat treated
- Excellent for use with all orthodontic/orthopedic techniques
- Available in two finishes: bright or gold
- Available straight or in four different arch forms to accommodate all your preference
- Straight 14″ length diamond drawn to exact tolerances for optimal
resilience for every orthodontic application
- Excellent working characteristics, accepts severe bends with minimal fracturing, and is easily soldered
Etched Mid lines for arches:
- Upper – 3 black marks
- Lower – 1 black mark
Australian Super Plus Archwires
This wire is ideal for high-force applications.