Torqued With 20Ëš Anterior Torque Super Elastic Nitanium Archwires
Excellent choice for adding extra torque in the anterior segment. We take our Nitanium Archwire with the Pro Form shape and add 20Â° additional torque in the anterior while maintaining non-torque in the posterior regions, and introduce torque in the upper centrals and laterals. The lower, torqued archwires allow the lower anteriors to be negatively torqued to help compensate for the rebound factor after removal of the archwire.
- Provides 20Â° anterior torque
- Three anterior torque segment widths available
- Early introduction of torque in upper centrals and laterals
- Provides uprighting torque in the lower anterior segment
- Labial or lingual torque forces available by reversing wire orientation
- Ideal for passive, self-ligating bracket systems
- Nitanium material provides lower forces compared to stainless steel alternatives, as well as shape memory benefits for better resiliency, and longer activation range
3 sizes: .016″ x .025″, .017″ x .025″ and .019″ x .025″ archwire size (5 per pack)
The Nitanium Torqued Archwire should be placed in the upper arch with the I.D. mark facing gingival, and placed in the lower arch with the I.D. mark facing occlusally.